BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

damed the humans

Ok I gave my life and my sons life for this race, and every other thing on that planet and how do they repay me? what do they give back for the very life’s i promised them? they pollute my earth and all my kindness, all my love they destroy each other and other species to dominate the world i made for them to share. my children my creations have destroyed the source of life, as i look down upon all the blank faces, i see them trying to denies the mistakes they made and the faith they set for themselves, they all do will start to panic. Mexico was once my most favorite places to look down upon; it was filled with culture, creativity, and most of all faith. Now I hurt to look at that paradise for it had been grasped by the devils hand, with no letting go anytime soon. I gave chance after chance to this pity race and all they do is ask for my forgiveness and spit in my face. Not this, no more holding my hand out and trying to save them, the human race is barbaric and violent, they flood my sea with vast amounts of oil and point the finger but its them they should point the finger at themselves. Dammed the humans, dammed that race, its time to set an example.

0 comments: