BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Show-N-Tell

One of the most important things in my life would have to be my sketch books. I have six or seven books filled with my artwork. two of them i carry around with me all the time, and im still working on filling every page inside.
they's books are so special to me because once you flip them open you'll get lost in another world. Art is my escape from reality, art is my reality, its an expretion of self. I can turn A simple thought in my head into another world. You know that commercial with the Butterfingers and it say "don't lay a finger on my Butterfinger" well that same concept applies with my artwork, unless you want to be able to only count up to nine.
We all need inspiration from something to create something Well my inspiration comes from music, mostly a genre called Dub-step. this music is hard to listen to and focus at the same time. The most you can do while jamming to some step is get lost, let go, lose focus. Art needs to be sloppy and not organized if so it wouldn't be worth a thousand words.
I discovered art at an early age but i dident fall in love with it until four years ago. My dad was a controlling manipulative person, he would force art on me and make me sit there a create all something and it had to be good quality. He wanted a son he could show off instead of love. After all the years of him doing that i just became accustom to drawing, as time went on art grew deeper in my life. You may see me sitting in class "slacking off" drawing in my book, but to honest im thinking harder then you may assume. I need to process thoughts on impulse, figure out how to balance contrast, shading, tints, and yeah it gets pretty stressful. During your class im so tempted to pull out my black-book but i chose not to, simply for the fact you are a very interesting person to listen to when you lecture.
So there you have it, my black-books are my everything, just like a book is your everything.
(f.y.i) if you want to see my work i'll be more then happy to show you.

0 comments: