BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Day To Remeber

As a young adult I am still irresponsible and don’t think about the consequences my actions may lead to. Being 16 in a country drunk with power and money, it only makes sense that young adolescence makes so many wrong choices. Choosing to go agents my parent’s wishes and sneaking out to go and live my life, I tend to feel a little guilty but not regretful. During my hours of fun, I forget about the rest of reality and my soon to be consequences. Eventually I’ll have to head back home, but till then I’m not going to worry about that, I’m going to worry about the now. Friends around me, laughing and joking, make things well worth sneaking out. Getting a type of escape from reality into wonderland is always a really good feeling. Home could be a mission in a half to get to but fuck it.

I’m going to see my friends and chill, but if anything I’m sneaking out to see one of the most beautiful girls I’ve laid eyes on. Just to be next to her is like heaven and I would jump at any opportunity to be around her. Kissing her takes my breath away, but she is the only one that can do that to me. Lips so soft, a smile so hypnotizing, no wonder I snuck out. My heart beats faster and faster as I get closer and closer, staring into her eyes, feeling her breath as I hold her tight in my arms. Now I tell her “babe I love you, and I’ll do all I can to make you smile.” On one of the most perfect nights she and I lay next to each other away from all the rest and converse with one another for hours. Passing through the night with her seems to be right, she makes me feel alive. Quietly she whispers to me “babe...I love you too.” “You make me happy just being next to me, so don’t ever leave.” Rapid heartbeats pulse throughout my body and the smile she gives me gets even bigger, “I’ll never leave you, I promise.”

Suddenly she stares at me for a few seconds without a word being said, but I know what she is thinking and I move toward her for a kiss, acknowledging my acting she jumps at me and don’t let me go. Time stops and everyone else around us, the loud music and dozens of peer’s obnoxious voices fade away till I don’t hear a thing beside her heart beat. Undecided whether I should leave on time to get away with my adventure or should I stay with her all night. Very slowly she pulls me back, changing my position from sitting up to lying down next to her. Without a care about being caught I let her rest her head on my chest and spend the night with her. Xeric from broken air conditioner don’t even matter because I have that special girl lying next to me. “Yes” she says “yes, please stay with me till the sun comes up” “I need you here tonight.” Zipping up my mind and my worry for the morning, I put my arm around her and simply say “as you wish.”

0 comments: