BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

list

Ok so there are a lot of things I’d love to do before my life is over. I put a list together and I think its good but over time my morals might change and so my list might change as well. So before I go into detail with my list I want to state for the record that things on here may not be accepted by most people in modern society. My list simply consists of living it to the fullest. So chill out and just hear me out.

Art is my life and passion, being able to create a world with endless possibilities is fascinating to me. I see everything in a different prospective, tree begin to talk to me, they start to dance, the clouds wrap around my body, the ground starts to breath and I can hear the earth’s heart beat. When I’m sitting at my desk in my room or on a hill in a grass field I enter my sanctuary. Reality means nothing, just like a heroin addict needing a needle to escape, I too need my escape but not with a syringe, I need a writing utensil to calm my craving.

Next on my list is my name and I doing mean Carlos I MEAN Carlos. Years from now I want people to be talking or whatever about individuals that helped change our way of life. Ok for example let’s say 2 dudes where talking and one said “hey do you think the world would be different without Dr. Martin Luther King?” and his friend says “maybe, but what about Carlos Romero?” see, I want to be that guy that people look at and say “WOW” I want to pick up our broken world and fix it, I want to take off all the bandages holding it together and start surgery. The world is a fucked up broken place and there is something to fix. If we all played a part we can turn pain into love, I’m sick of looking around and seeing chaos, what happened to this race?
As a teenager I’m very active, I skate, run, workout, lift weights, you know anything to have a healthy heart beat. I’m not going to be one of the lazy stereotype Americans that other nations clown on. Plus being unhealthy leads to being unhappy, I love life its awesome, so fuck stressing.
My craving for a chance to see the world is jesus peoving his dad is god, yeah its that epic.

Music, music is a major stepping stone in my life. Music is like a form of love, it helps every and anyone. You can be happy and put on some Bob Marley and feel alright, or in other occasions you can be pissed and throw on some death metal and want to stomp on some infants, but with music it shelters your actions, you see? So that brings me to the next part in my list. I’d love to do a show with Mitch Lucker (lead singer from suicide silence) Mitch is one of the many people I look up to. I’ve seen him in concert four times and each time he has motivated me to live in the moment. Playing a show with him would be more intense then Obama chilling with Osama. My peers would ask if I’ve seen suicide silence live and I would have the power to say that I played a show with him.

Skating is awesome, free, and rebellious. Those three words also describe me, so I and a skateboard complement each other. Being able to accomplish an almost unrealistic goal with dozens of consequences and risks on the line is incredible. Looking at a rail or a set of stairs in different angles is insane just like all the dedicated skaters out there.

Ok so I don’t have too much to say about this one but I’d really like to try a Doreen. It’s a fruit that is supposed to taste like candy (really sweet) but it smells like sewage and rotting carcasses. So yeah, that’s about it.

Do you ever get your adrenalin pumping so fast everything around you starts to speed up? Well that feeling came across me only one in my whole life, don’t get me wrong my adrenaline has pulsed throughout my body before but not like that one time. I want to bet my heart to beat a million beats per second and I want to experience the feeling of flying. So leys put them together and what do we get? One of the coolest dudes skydiving, but I want to go that extra mile so I say lets add more thrill to the adventure, let’s take away a parachute and free fall.

I want a good life I want a chill one, one with nice things, a life with wealth, but not one with greed. There is a fine line between wealth and greed. Come on look at BP killing our world with greed. I want a nice car I can look at and say “I was able to get this for myself” and a nice house. I want to buy one off a lake 3 stories maybe but my home will be a home nothing more. All my life I have moved from place to place and to this day still I have not found somewhere I can call home. I don’t need a lot but like any human in this modern society I want some.

Now, to sum things up, I want a happy life, a life I can change things in. I’m going to go down in history, and I want everyday to be better than the last one. People are so afraid of dying that they forget how to live. Like I was once told, “a life without risk is a life not worth living.” So live your life.

0 comments: